On November 8, our lawyer, the Head of Criminal Practice of UC "Riyako & Partners" - Zinaida Chuprina, during the last session of the VI All-ukrainian Conference on Criminal Law and Procedure, shared with the audience practical knowledge on the topic "Grounds for the return of the indictment by the court"
During her presentation, the lawyer revealed such issues as:
- "Possible" and "Classic" grounds for the return of the indictment by the court;
- Reviewed the practice of the Supreme Court and the Ecthr in this regard;
- shared her own experiences.
In addition, during the session, together with experts Vera Levko and Markiyan Bam, other issues were discussed:
- Practice of inadmissibility of improper evidence
- Closing of criminal proceedings on completion of trial
- Protection of property rights in criminal proceedings
- The practice of the courts following the examination of appeals by prosecutors.