Categories of crimes against life and health, role of the lawyer in their investigation
In general, crimes against life and health can be divided into two types:
- Adverse effects on the health of the victim (injury of varying degrees of severity);
- resulting in death (murder).
- A separate category of crimes is the crime of illegal medical activity, forced donation, disclosure of medical secrets, illegal abortion and endangerment. However, these cases are isolated.
The role of the lawyer for murder and bodily injury in Kharkiv, Kiev about the commission of such crimes cannot be overemphasized.
Many factors are relevant: intent or negligence, the victim’s conduct prior to the commission of the offence, and the existence of mitigating and aggravating circumstances.
For example, a murder lawyer (Kyiv, Kharkov) may try, through motions for additional expertise and sufficient grounds, to reclassify the charge from murder to grievous bodily harm resulting in death. For the ignorant, the replacement is not clear, but it can actually cost the defendant several years of a free life.
If the crime is in the group - the murder defense will require a precise determination of the extent of each person’s involvement in the crime. Naturally, the penalty for the perpetrator and the accomplice will vary.
In the case of injuries, the role of the lawyer is crucial. A detailed examination of the results of the examination may reveal that the victim suffered injuries suffered prior to the conflict, which were incorrectly included in the charges. In this case, the defence for bodily injury in Kharkiv would have every chance to ask the court to change the charges.
It is important to remember that the earlier a good injury lawyer enters into the case in Kiev, the better the quality of your defense will be and the more efficient the end result will be.
What is included in the spectrum of services of the law company «Riyako&partners»?
- Defence by criminal lawyers at the stage of preliminary investigation, preliminary investigation and in court;
- To take an active part in the investigation of criminal proceedings;
- Preparation and submission of petitions, complaints, petitions, etc.;
- Assistance in the collection of evidence and customer identification data;
- Other actions that are necessary in the course of the proceedings.
Why do clients trust us?
- We guarantee the quality of our services.
- Our team are professional lawyers with positive experience in criminal cases of different categories.
- The services provided by us are performed on the basis of the legal assistance contract - without reservations and amendments - officially on the basis of the agreement.
- We provide convenient terms of cooperation and payment (possibly in stages);
- Lawyers are always on the line, you can contact your lawyer in any emergency.
- We do not procrastinate, delaying, failing or disappearing.
- We are looking for the best defence tactics to achieve the most effective result in the case.
If you require legal representation in criminal cases of murder, bodily injury and other offences involving injury to health or life, please call right now!
The law company «Riyako&partners» is always ready to solve your problems!